August 11, 2021
Optimizing Growth Through Change
Work and life can throw curveballs. Whether you crumble or thrive depends upon your emotional dexterity. Discover how to align your values and actions to better navigate change, and provide tools that lay the groundwork for personal and professional growth.
1. Explain the 5 hallmarks of emotional dexterity
2. Identify the 4-stage stress continuum and its impact on performance
3. Describe 3 exercises designed to enhance emotional dexterity
September 8, 2021
Revealing Your Team’s Hidden Potential
In our society, two types of intelligence are routinely rewarded: linguistic and logical. But humans excel in arenas ranging from spatial ability to interpersonal skills. Join Team Med Global’s Donna Goestenkors, CPMSM, EMSP, and Jennifer Froemel, MS, LCPC, CMHIMP, as they outline the theory of multiple intelligences and how to identify and leverage team members’ strengths.
1. Identify 8 modalities of intelligence and the characteristics of each
2. Explain how to create a workplace culture that nurtures multiple intelligences
3. Describe 3 strategies for matching individual strengths to workplace responsibilities
October 13, 2021
Getting Back on Track
Tackling Conflict & Resolving Disputes
Conflict is unavoidable. It’s human nature to get uncomfortable, frustrated, or angry. Left unchecked, conflict can derail teams and undermine workplace goals. Join Team Med Global’s Donna Goestenkors, CPMSM, EMSP, and Jennifer Froemel, MS, LCPC, CMHIMP, as they discuss how to de-escalate conflict, resolve disputes, and implement strategies designed to lessen workplace friction.
1. Explain 5 contributing factors to workplace conflict
2. Describe 7 steps to resolving disputes in the workplace
3. Identify 3 conflict prevention strategies
November 10, 2021
Managing a Heavy Workload
Whether due to staffing shortages, increased responsibilities, or an organizational quest to maximize productivity, there may be times when your workload feels overwhelming. Join Team Med Global’s Donna Goestenkors, CPMSM, EMSP, and Jennifer Froemel, MS, LCPC, CMHIMP, as they share strategies for communicating staffing needs, setting workplace boundaries, and avoiding burnout.
1. Identify 5 techniques for planning and prioritization
2. Outline 3 strategies for framing staffing needs
3. Explain 4 approaches to managing stress and developing resilience
December 8, 2021
Getting to “Yes”
The Power of Skillful Negotiation
Negotiation lays the groundwork for success, playing a role in everything from setting salaries to team collaboration. Understanding the process and avoiding the pitfalls enables all parties to arrive at a meaningful and satisfactory “yes.” Join Team Med Global’s Donna Goestenkors, CPMSM, EMSP, and Jennifer Froemel, MS, LCPC, CMHIMP, as they explore how to develop the skills and tactics used by master negotiators.
1. Describe the role of workplace negotiations
2. Explain 4 facets of the negotiating mindset
3. Identify 6 skills that are the foundation of fruitful negotiations
January 12, 2022
Slaying Your Dragons
Boosting Effectiveness with Self-Confidence
Virtually everyone harbors self-doubt. Slaying that dragon can result in increased confidence, effectiveness, and happiness. Join Team Med Global’s Donna Goestenkors, CPMSM, EMSP, and Jennifer Froemel, MS, LCPC, CMHIMP, as they provide a roadmap for erasing your doubts, boosting your confidence, and achieving your goals.
1. Describe the ways that lived experience informs and defines confidence
2. Identify 7 steps to counteracting self-doubt
3. Explain 5 indicators of workplace confidence