March 17, 2021
The Sky’s the Limit: Mastering Change, Radiating Confidence
The most successful MSPs are those who can readily adapt to change. Flexibility and versatility are key to opening doors of opportunity. Join Team Med Global in learning to develop the mindset that allows you to navigate evolving work environments, communicate effectively, and lead with confidence.
- Identify 5 indicators of a flexible mindset
- Describe 3 approaches to managing personal and professional change
- Explain 4 strategies for next-level communication and leadership
May 19, 2021
New Horizons: Linking Healthcare Quality to Physician Competence
As healthcare quality data is increasingly tied to an organization’s revenue streams, MSPs must move beyond viewing physician performance solely as a credentialing tool. Join Team Med Global in exploring the connections between credentialing and healthcare quality, along with the implications for the future of the MSP profession.
- Identify the parallels between healthcare quality data and physician performance tracking
- Describe how understanding revenue implications breaks down organizational silos
- Explain the potential for and implications of merging healthcare quality and performance data